On the NINETH day of Xmas...

12/21/2006






















Group 1: Received a personalized pendant made from a 2 1/2" high antique brass letter stencil and vintage ephemera created by Crystal. We are going to be some artfyully swanky bunch with all the cool jewellery we've received!


















Group 2: This beautifully quilted zippered pouch made from vintage and retro fabrics and free formed stitched was Debra's lovely gift. It's perfect for tucking in your purse!
 
posted by Lelainia N. Lloyd at 6:11 a.m., |

7 Comments:

Crystal, I really love the pendant you made for me. I only have one other piece of jewellery with an "L" on it so this is really special. THANK YOU!!

Debra, thank you again for being so thoughtful and sending me one of your beautiful pouches. I am just in love with it and I keep taking it out of my purse to oogle it!
Crystal, this pendant is just so unique and wonderful. And I can't believe you took the time to do each person's initial! That means so much. I'll definitely be looking forward to a "to do" on this one, girlfriend! Hugs, Shari
oh Debra the pouch is so lovely and unique!!! Thanks so much I will enjoy using it daily!!!! I just love it!!!! I know all my friends will be so jealous!!!! big hugs Linda
  At 1:15 a.m. Blogger liz said:
crystal, i LOVE my pendant!! brass letter stencils are one of my favorite things...and what you've done with these is just so lovely!! thank you SO much
liz xx

debra--i LOVE the pouch you made. the colors are SO fab and funky!! what fun!
liz xx
  At 8:41 a.m. Anonymous Anonymous said:
Crystal I love the necklace WOW it is so unique, creative and personal. Thanks so much it means a lot!

My Best-
Kristen
  At 9:01 p.m. Blogger Unknown said:
Thanks you guys! I had a lot of fun making these and wrapping them up. Of course I managed to send them all off without taking any pictures so I'm glad to that LeLainia is chronicalling everything for us here!
xoxo-
Crystal
  At 8:26 a.m. Blogger Deb said:
Crystal... Such a fabulous, creative idea! I love the necklace - so unqiue! Thank you so very much :D Deb