On the THIRD Day of Xmas...

12/16/2006













Group 1: Day three reveled this beautiful canvass created by Edina. I know many of the ladies were tickled pink by the artistry and the sentiment and can't wait to get it hung in their studios!







Group 2: Ladies in this group had the pleasure of receiving this beautiful sketchbook from Caren. Caren created a wonderful pen and ink sketch of a woman, collaged with lovely papers and also did some additional artwork inside. How pretty!

*Note: Apologies to everyone for being behind with posting, but we had a wicked storm here on the west coast of Canada and we were without power in a cold, dark house for 16 hours yesterday!
 
posted by Lelainia N. Lloyd at 6:22 a.m., |

6 Comments:

THANK YOU Edina for such a treasure! When I read the sentiment, it was like you had read my heart. I love it!

Caren your gift was a great idea. THe girls in group 2 are so lucky to have some of your wonderful artowrk for their very own!
  At 3:05 p.m. Blogger liz said:
edina...
i love, love, love my beautiful canvas---thank you SO much--it is SUCH a treasure. i will read those words every day to remind me of my dreams.

caren--your sketch book for the girls in group 2 is SO beautiful--i have been lucky enough to see your art first hand in the past, so know what a treat it is for all the girls to receive one of your wonderful drawings.

this swap is just SO wonderful--can't wait for the morning!!
liz xx
They are truly lovely pieces and works of art!! Your little canvas Edina is wonderful!! and Caren I love the sketch book what a lovely piece of your artwork!! I am so happy to have it and will carry it with me always!!! thanks!!
  At 8:53 p.m. Blogger Unknown said:
Edina this is amazing! I have been turning it over and over in my hand trying to figure out how you did in such fine detail! I just love it and will cherish it always!
Thank-you!
Crystal
Edina, Thank you so much for this mini-masterpiece! I can't believe you created 12 of these!! I treasure it. Shari
  At 11:27 a.m. Anonymous Anonymous said:
Edina,
I just *love* your collaged canvas, beautiful sentiment and beautiful artwork; thank you so much!