Wrapping Up 2009

12/25/2009

Thank you to all my wonderful friends for taking part in this year's exchange. You've outdone yourselves and I hope you had a wonderful time unwrapping the magic each day during this holiday season.




A heartfelt thank you goes out to Lisa Ryder for kindly pitching in and providing all the beautiful photographs of the gifts each day for our blog. It was a huge help and you did an amazing job. Thanks Lisa!



Wishing everyone a safe and peaceful holiday and a new year full of creativity. Thanks for stopping by!!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Lelainia N. Lloyd at 9:17 p.m., |

4 Comments:

  At 1:16 a.m. Blogger halo said:
it was my pleasure! :) and-- I'd like to say thank you to YOU for organising the swap, & for inviting me to take part in the first place-- it has been one of the highlights of my year. <3
what halo said. Thank you so much Lelainia for organizing this exchange and for inviting me to join. This was a very special Christmas for me because of it.
Thanks for another wonderful 12 Day of Xmas! Along w/ 'Hostess Queen', we should add "Exchange Queen'!

I just posted an overdue 'thank you' on our exchange site. Hope all of you get a chance to read it.

Lelainia, once again I must ask, 'same time next year?'
  At 11:20 a.m. Anonymous Anonymous said:
hope you have a WONDERFUL time opening your gifts girls!! will be checking in to see all the wonderful goodies you have come up with this year. looking forward to being back with you again in 2011. have fun!!
much love
liz xx